You can`t play a Player...

The "If i were..." quiz

duminică, 6 aprilie 2008
Posted by Star

I have found this interesting quiz on MOoNy`s Blog, and I decided to take it too.
So, here are the answers:
If I were a month, I would be June.
If I were a day of the week, I would be Wednesday.
If I were a time of day, I would be 12:00.
If I were a sea animal, I would be a dolphin.
If I were a direction, I would be west.
If I were a virtue, I would be intelligence.

If I were a historical figure I would be George Washington.
If I were a planet, I would be Terra.
If I were a liquid, I would be orange juice.
If I were a stone, I would be onix.
If I were a tree, I would be a drooping willow.
If I were a bird, I would be an eagle.

If I were a flower/plant, I would be a Japanese rose.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a sunny/rainy day.
If I were a mythical creature, I’d be an elf.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be a guitar.
If I were an animal, I would be a horse.
If I were an emotion, I would be love.

If I were a sound, I would be the sound of a ripple.
If I were an element, I would be water.

If I were a song, I would be "Alegria" by Dj Yano feat. Ottomix.
If I were a movie, I would be .
If I were a tv-series, I would be Brainiac.
If I were a writer, I would be Dan Brown.
If I were a painter, I would be Salvador Dali.
If I were a book, I’d be the Digital Stronghold.
If I were a fictional character, I’d be harry Potter.

If I were a food, I would be a chocolate ice-cream.
If I were a place, I would be USA.
If I were a city, I would be Rome.
If I were a taste, I would be bitterish.
If I were a scent, I would be the scent of the one you love.
If I were a colour, I would be grass-green.
If I were a fabric, I would be lace.

If I were a word, I would be ‘feeling’.
If I were a body part, I would be the eyes.
If I were a facial expression, I would be a grin.
If I were a subject in school, I would be P.E..
If I were a cartoon character, I’d be Eddy.
If I were a shape, I would be a circle.

If I were a number, I would be 7.
If I were a car, I would be an Pagani Zonda.
If I were an item of clothing, I would be a T-shirt.

Take this quiz too and post it to your blog or as a comment.Peace :)>- !I`m out!


Etichete:

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

L-am facut si eu pe blooooog:X:X:X:X:X.Sper sa nu te superi:*.(daca da..da-mi un semn)>:D<

Star spunea...

nu ma supaaaaar:*:*:*..........vroiam sa iti zic sa il faci si tu.......k nu puteam sa ti-l dau ca pe o leapsa:D...